Monday, November 2, 2009

Fullstop.

Well Hi there readers,
I don't have many but it doesn't really matter either.
I am going crazy by every passing day. It is hard to survive out here. Man, I'm terribely young even to go through weird stuff like this.
What the hell is wrong with my life? It was sick before, I'm looking at it turn worse.
With every single hour that passed by there is something or the other that , I want, I miss, I like, I love, I desire.
And There, I get nothing. Maybe somethings but not for too long.
My head is stuck at one place, where I though It would never be. Its easy to be dishonest with peopleor easy to be cruel. But is it easy to get over the amount of regret you have in you?
It's probably even Worse than what you DID. I sit anywhere alone or even when with people around me, This huge wave of heaviness flows inside me as if i will drown with regret and guilt. It's sick and hopeless.
My friends say its a daily affair when it comes to me. Well yeah, But I bet you don't know how it feels.
I did a HUGE mistake. I am human too. Can't he just forgive me?
@ Shourya- I'm not publicising. :] I love you. Happy? I'm not scared of telling you I love you even if i have to say it here or at school at a market or any fucking where.

Anyway, So yeah, talk about forgiveness.
It's a hard job, But accomplishable? Yes. Please.
I don't think it would work with him though, He just doesn't deserve what I did.
Seriously I So deserve what I'm going through right now. I can just think about it and sigh or maybe loose a little of my tears on him.
Done already. Fuck it.

I'm gonna be strong. And never do this to anyone, Ever. Cause I guess I know how it feels.
Terrible. I'm Sorry.
I am extremely sorry. Sorry. And it wont ever end.









I MISS YOUU!
Bye.

1 comment: